|How you can help Us
|All children are beautiful when loved |
- Grandma Holt
|Can you open your heart and home to look after a homeless child (new born to ten-year olds) for three months to two years in foster care? |
What does it call for?
| || |
|The biggest sacrifice is letting go of the child for permanent rehabilitation |
|Your generous contribution can |
- Help a migrant child enjoy the benefit of nutrition and education for a month - Rs.2000
- Help a loving family foster an abandoned child for a month – Rs.2,500
- Help a loving family foster an abandoned child with special needs for a month – Rs.5,000
- Help educate a child with a sponsorship for a year — Rs.6,000
|How to Donate.. || |
|Option A: Donations Directly to Vathsalya |
1. You can wire transfer to:
Account No.: 10258325352
State Bank of India, Banaswadi Branch, Bangalore
IFS Cod: SBIN0007986
MICR No.: 560002007
2. You can also make cheques payable to “Vathsalya Charitable Trust”. Cheques can be directly handed over to our staff or posted to following address:
717, 5th Cross,
Kalyan Nagar, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore 560 043
You can wire transfer to:
Account No.: 10977254031
State Bank of India, St. Marks Road, Bangalore
MICRO Number: 560002057
We have FCRA registration to receive foreign donations.
| || |
|Option B: Online Donations via GiveIndia |
Please click on the link below to take you through to a secure payment gateway at Give India.
1. All donations are exempt from tax under Section 80G-5(VI) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
2. If you are sending a cheque, please write following details behind the cheque: Your Name, Email id, Address and Head under which donations is made (refer below for heads). If you are wire transferring, please email us these details on email@example.com
Donations can be made under following heads:
a. Educational Programmes
b. Special Need Children Programmes
3. Your personal details will be secure.
4. Receipts will be couriered/ emailed to you within 2 weeks of receiving the cheque/ wire transfer. Feedback on the use of funds will be couriered/ emailed to you within 6 weeks.
5. No Cash Donations accepted
A BIG THANK YOU to all our donors and supporters who have enabled us to enhance and supplement the quality of care to the children at Vathsalya and those who have sponsored the education of the children in the community...
|When children are at risk of being separated from their families because of problems arising out of unemployment, vices, marital disputes, sickness or death in the family, Vathsalya intervenes and works with the family providing counselling services and psychological and financial support.
This is a long-term programme requiring regular assessments
|Click here to donate with the