Vision and Mission
We aim to preserve family by meeting their needs through community programs. We aspire to develop these programs and reach the wider migrant communities of India, bringing awareness and advocacy to this population.
To preserve and provide a sustainable environment for healthy mothers, children and families by providing Nutrition, Education and Counseling.
- To prevent child abandonment.
- To preserve family by meeting their needs through community programs.
- To prevent child labour.
- To educate communities on the importance of education.
- To encourage and empower girls towards education and promote gender equality.
- To promote a healthy family system.